Ave is not a big fan of the camera so most the time she just glares at the photographer. This time we caught a little half smile and her big baby blue eyes!
Ave was so patient during these pictures! And she was exactly nine months old... I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. But it has been one of the most savored years of my life. I'm so grateful for an incredible year with my little family.
Here I am with my absolutely gorgeous sisters. I just love these girls and it has been so great to have my big sis back from Philly! People are always saying how we look alike but I only see small resemblances. These girls are my best friends!
This is my all time favorite picture of my favorite nephews! They make me so happy... each one of them have their own special personality and I just LOVE them. They are such characters they make me laugh constantly and fill my soul with joy! THESE ARE MY BOYS!
Here is the WHOLE Ploc-her clan! It has been such a long time since we've all been together and oh how wonderful it is. There is so much energy and fun that we all have together. Once again my blessings of a great family are overflowing. I have so much gratitude for my incredible parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, and niece. True contentment is found in family life.
This next picture is our little family. I just love my two favorite people in the whole world. Jaimason and Ave have brought bushels of love to my life. I cherish these moments we get to capture and keep forever.
Finally, here is my favorite pic of the whole shoot. I am still so in love with my handsome and brilliant hubbins. Our lives have changed because we have each other. Hand in hand I get to spend forever with my best friend and partner in crime!
Thankful for the establishment of the 3 Little McReynolds








No comments:
Post a Comment