Ave's second most wonderful trick to pull, is to find wallets or purses and play with ALL contents inside. Her favorite is the plastic and cash though. If she can get to those two items she will have a ball for hours just playing with the money. In this picture she has just got into Daddy's wallet and then took the contents and put it into her "shopping cart" walker and went around the house hollering. I don't know what she is saying but I can't wait to find out!
During feeding time now Ave has become extremely independent and she doesn't just want one... SHE WANTS IT ALL! She will throw a mighty fit if I only hand her one, if she can't hold it all then she's not having it. But we had a discussion and have came to an agreement she can have one in her mouth and one in both hands. Our little lady is what I call a "chain-eater" she has to have food in hand at all times.
And finally Ave's death defying stunt: climbing the stairs. It scares the crap out of me every time she does this and I run up and grab her like a crazy lady. This is SOOO funny to Ave she laughs so hard when I get nervous and worried. Ave has absolutely NO FEAR and this makes me super excited about our future dare devil. I guess Mom's are always right when they say, "You're gonna have a kid just like you!"
STAY TUNED FOR:
HALLOWEEN SHALLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment