Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Ave's Special Rocking Chair
Ave has a special rocking chair that used to be mine. My grandparents gave it to me when I was super little and we've kept it all these years. It's a little rough and needs to be refurbished but it has a special place in my heart. There is just something so tender to me to see an item I used as a kid being used again by my sweet girl. Ave loves her chair, sometimes she just goes to her room to sit for awhile and rock. And sometimes she uses her chair to get into mischief. Overall, that good little rocking chair has been apart of many memories and continues to create more. Love our little rocking chair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YIPPEEE!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I don't think anyone's happier than me! I miss my sweet neice SO MUCH and reading your blog helps me feel closer to her! I can't wait to see what's coming next.... ;)
ReplyDelete