Hey ya'll we updated our blog and realized we missed this whole year! But we hope next year we will do better at this blogging deal. Aw well here's an update of Ave's Birthday Party this year! I can't believe she is already two. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and cards we received from friends and family!
Yay for Ave! And Yay for updating your blog! You always decorate your home so cute/pretty! And your little girl is even cuter! I hope she had a very Happy Birthday! I love you guys!
Thanks for commenting. It makes me feel like I am actually writing this to be read by someone! :) And thank you for your lovely compliments it means a lot coming from my cool big sister! MISS YOU!
Yay for Ave! And Yay for updating your blog! You always decorate your home so cute/pretty! And your little girl is even cuter! I hope she had a very Happy Birthday! I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShiney,
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting. It makes me feel like I am actually writing this to be read by someone! :) And thank you for your lovely compliments it means a lot coming from my cool big sister! MISS YOU!
I can't believe she's 2 already! It just goes by way too fast doesn't it!? She is still so stinking cute!
ReplyDelete