Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ave and Evie Talk Up a Storm

We have Evie all week and overnights this week. Ave and her will get so involved in their playing that they seem to talk to each other the whole time they play. I had to catch a movie of them trying to climb the diaper and wipes boxes and discussing the best way of accomplishing the task. Ave is always so determined!
Ave's speech gets better every day. She now says MA MA MA when she wants me or sees me and DA DA DA when she reaches for Jaimo or when he comes home. She also strings tons of different sounds together as if she is talking her own alien language. Another of her favorite vocal tricks is to gurggle it sounds like she is putting saliva in the back of her throat and gurggling it or sometimes it sounds like she's rolling her tongue. She has so much to say already and I can't wait to hear it all!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't wait to see my niece again! It looks like she's grown up so much in just the past couple months. I can't wait to see you next blog post...but most of all, I can't wait to see you guys! hmmm...can you tell I miss you? haha!

    ReplyDelete